ANNYEONG !



Welcome to my bloggie... :) dont forget to be my followers!!
-love- park mee young

Annyeong ! hehe .. hello .. my name is Siti Nur Iffah Binti Mohamed Narozi .. a.k.a Park Mee Young ! so , basically , all the stories in this blog is my personal stories .. well , not all of them , sometimes , i update about what is going on around the world .. hehe .. but mostly is about what am i doing in my life everyday .. well , i dont have much time to update this blog everyday but i will find time .. after visit , dont forget to follow ! kamsahamida ! :D

Friday, October 19, 2012

SI SENGETT :D

he's stupid
he's funny 
he's cute
he knows how to make people laugh
he's sweet 
he's there when i need him
he become like that for certain reason but i guess i prefer this side of him
he's special
maybe not everyone think he is 
but ,
i do
always do 
he's the one who named SI SENGET :D

No comments:

Post a Comment