ANNYEONG !



Welcome to my bloggie... :) dont forget to be my followers!!
-love- park mee young

Annyeong ! hehe .. hello .. my name is Siti Nur Iffah Binti Mohamed Narozi .. a.k.a Park Mee Young ! so , basically , all the stories in this blog is my personal stories .. well , not all of them , sometimes , i update about what is going on around the world .. hehe .. but mostly is about what am i doing in my life everyday .. well , i dont have much time to update this blog everyday but i will find time .. after visit , dont forget to follow ! kamsahamida ! :D

Thursday, August 22, 2013

my life , now

dear junnie ,
i'm crazily miss expressing everything in this blog ..
since there is not quite a huge number of people who know about this blog ..
hehehehe

so now , how am i ? i'm good ..
i managed to lose about 11 kg for your information !
hahahaha ..

during my practical , yeah i learnt a lot of things .. but hey , it is quite lots of things that already changed..
you see , i don't know what happen between me and baron anymore .. yeah he's kinda left me alone during my practical though .. i was about to leave him when i realize that i still love him ..
but ,
when i gave him a last chance , i don't seem that it will work .. he still stubborn , dont want to understand me and so on ..
what should i do junnie ??
from what i can see , there is no hope anymore if he keep on doing this ..
how to tell him ?
i hope he's understand ..
my love toward him is fading away since the day i started my day with the new thinking
"i don't need a man to guide me doing this , or doing that "
my life , my rules
why i must let outsiders to decide for my future huh ?
i hope he understand that things is difficult and complicated for me right now ..
the more you're pushing me , the more you hurt ..
i'm not the one who is hurting because i'm stick with my principle ...
take a note

No comments:

Post a Comment